New Oracle Cloud support in OEPE
By gstachni on Nov 30, 2012
Oracle Enterprise Pack for Eclipse 12c (184.108.40.206.1) includes updated support for development with the Java Cloud Service. Users can now do iterative development against their Java Cloud Service instance in addition to testing against local and remote WebLogic Server installations. Some details of the cloud tools are below:
- Templates and wizards to create projects and server configurations for Oracle Java Cloud Service
- Develop applications to run and deploy to the cloud, including Oracle ADF.
- Check cloud server runtime and deployment logs in new log analyzers
- Test applications before deployment with integrated whitelist scans. Whitelist tools support as-you-type validation, project build validation, and on demand scans to highlight coding violations. Errors are reported in application source, the Problems view, and a new Whitelist violations view.
- Access the Oracle Public Cloud administrative consoles directly from within Eclipse.