By Juan Camilo Ruiz on Dec 05, 2012
Yes you are reading it right. Having announced just last week the general availability of our OEPE release 22.214.171.124.1 which includes support for developing applications to the Oracle Cloud. Today we are happy to announce the release of OEPE 12c (126.96.36.199) which includes various improvements for Webservices policies and security, and new features for implementing ADF applications in Eclipse Juno (3.8.1 and 4.2.1) as well as, bug fixes for other areas of the product - all of the above on top of Oracle Cloud support from the previous release.
Many of the new features on this release have been added based on the feedback that we got from the ADF community, so, many thanks to you all and please, keep them coming! The main new features for this release are:
- ADF Bindings support on Taskflow activities on the diagram.
- Support for multi-node tree component bidings.
- Automatic ID generation for ADF Faces components.
- Support drag-n-drop of components and bindings into the page outline in addition to the regular jsp editor.
- Improved Webservices policies and security.
The OEPE Team.