Wednesday Apr 02, 2014
Monday Mar 31, 2014
By Scott Mcneil-Oracle on Mar 31, 2014
Munhowen, a leading Luxembourg beverage distributor, decided to replace its existing IT environment. By selecting Oracle technology, including Oracle Real Application Clusters, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Oracle Linux and Oracle ZFS Storage Appliances, the company was able to enhance system performance and reduce maintenance costs associated with sustaining an optimal hardware environment.
Jean-Pierre Rasquin, CIO, Munhowen, explains: “Implementing Oracle Real Application Clusters, Oracle Enterprise Manager, and Oracle ZFS Storage Appliance helped us to significantly increase our IT environment’s availability, scalability, and manageability—providing superior support, tailored to our business needs, while helping us to reduce maintenance costs.” Read the press release.
Latest information and perspectives on Oracle Enterprise Manager.
- Oracle Private Database Cloud: Defining Database Sizes in the Service Catalog
- Discover and Promote Oracle Homes as EM Targets
- Oracle Database In-Memory Advisor
- Oracle Private Database Cloud REST APIs
- Oracle Enterprise Manager at Collaborate15
- Editing EM12c Jobs in Bulk
- Q&A: The Cloud Journey with Enterprise Manager
- Webcast: Database Provisioning in Minutes: Using Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c DBaaS Snap Clone and EMC Storage
- Test Drive Oracle Enterprise Manager at a City Near You
- Webcast: Accelerate Your Cloud Journey With Enterprise Manager (February 17)