Wednesday Apr 02, 2014
Monday Mar 31, 2014
By Scott Mcneil-Oracle on Mar 31, 2014
Munhowen, a leading Luxembourg beverage distributor, decided to replace its existing IT environment. By selecting Oracle technology, including Oracle Real Application Clusters, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Oracle Linux and Oracle ZFS Storage Appliances, the company was able to enhance system performance and reduce maintenance costs associated with sustaining an optimal hardware environment.
Jean-Pierre Rasquin, CIO, Munhowen, explains: “Implementing Oracle Real Application Clusters, Oracle Enterprise Manager, and Oracle ZFS Storage Appliance helped us to significantly increase our IT environment’s availability, scalability, and manageability—providing superior support, tailored to our business needs, while helping us to reduce maintenance costs.” Read the press release.
Latest information and perspectives on Oracle Enterprise Manager.
- Snap Cloning Databases on Exadata using Enterprise Manager
- Understanding Plans, Profiles and Policies in Enterprise Manager Ops Center
- New Enterprise Manager Release Allows Customers to Manage Their Hybrid Cloud from a Single Interface
- Data to collect when logging a Service Request on Enterprise Manager Ops Center
- Data Clone and Refresh (part 1)
- Vote for Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c
- EM Compliance ‘Required Data Available’ flag – Understanding and Troubleshooting
- Test Drive Oracle’s Application Platform as a Service Solution
- New Enterprise Manager STIG Compliance Standards for Oracle Database 11gR2 Now Available
- New TimesTen Plug-in for Oracle Enterprise Manager