Wednesday Apr 02, 2014
Monday Mar 31, 2014
By Scott Mcneil-Oracle on Mar 31, 2014
Munhowen, a leading Luxembourg beverage distributor, decided to replace its existing IT environment. By selecting Oracle technology, including Oracle Real Application Clusters, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Oracle Linux and Oracle ZFS Storage Appliances, the company was able to enhance system performance and reduce maintenance costs associated with sustaining an optimal hardware environment.
Jean-Pierre Rasquin, CIO, Munhowen, explains: “Implementing Oracle Real Application Clusters, Oracle Enterprise Manager, and Oracle ZFS Storage Appliance helped us to significantly increase our IT environment’s availability, scalability, and manageability—providing superior support, tailored to our business needs, while helping us to reduce maintenance costs.” Read the press release.
- Webcast: Tear Down DevOps Barriers with Oracle Management Cloud
- Oracle Enterprise Manager 13c: Centralized Administration and Auditing of Oracle WebLogic Server
- Oracle Enterprise Manager 13c: Track Compliance with the Oracle WebLogic Server 12c Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG)
- DBaaS RESTful API Cook Book
- Enterprise Manager 13c: What’s New in Database Lifecycle Management
- Oracle Enterprise Manager 13c: New and Exciting Features
- Oracle Enterprise Manager @ Oracle OpenWorld 2015
- Oracle OpenWorld Sneak Preview: Oracle’s Newest PaaS Offerings for IT Operations Management – Oracle Management Cloud
- Snap Cloning Databases on Exadata using Enterprise Manager
- Understanding Plans, Profiles and Policies in Enterprise Manager Ops Center