WEBCAST: Get Proactive with DBA Task Automation
By Scott McNeil on Jul 28, 2011
|Tuesday, August 16, 2011
10:00 a.m. PST / 1:00 p.m. EST
Today DBAs are being pressured to deliver database services faster and at lower operational costs, with many turning to the next-generation of database management tools and techniques to help them meet these demands head-on.
Join us for an interactive Webcast with Oracle experts who will share best practices for dealing with these database management challenges—plus tips for getting the work done quickly and efficiently. You'll learn how to:
- Automate many routine manual DBA tasks
- Get better performance and service quality with proactive database management
- Overcome the explosive surge in database growth
Register now to attend this event. Attendees will receive a complimentary copy of the 2011 IOUG survey on database manageability, Managing the Rapid Rise in Database Growth.
Latest information and perspectives on Oracle Enterprise Manager.
- RMAN Backups using Cloud Control
- Consolidated Database Replay: Playing Nice Together
- Webcast: Database Cloning in Minutes using Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c Database as a Service Snap Clone
- Cloud Odyssey in London
- Managing Pluggable Database as a Service: Questions and Answers
- Munhowen to Reduce Maintenance Costs and TCO by More Than 50 Percent
- Oracle Database 2 Day + Performance Tuning Guide
- Cisco Improves Service Quality with Self-Managing Automation
- Infographic: Database Manageability—Getting Ahead of the Curve
- Demo: Setting Up a Database Cloud Self Service Portal for Data Cloning Using Snap Clone