WEBCAST: Get Proactive with DBA Task Automation
By Scott Mcneil-Oracle on Jul 28, 2011
|Tuesday, August 16, 2011
10:00 a.m. PST / 1:00 p.m. EST
Today DBAs are being pressured to deliver database services faster and at lower operational costs, with many turning to the next-generation of database management tools and techniques to help them meet these demands head-on.
Join us for an interactive Webcast with Oracle experts who will share best practices for dealing with these database management challenges—plus tips for getting the work done quickly and efficiently. You'll learn how to:
- Automate many routine manual DBA tasks
- Get better performance and service quality with proactive database management
- Overcome the explosive surge in database growth
Register now to attend this event. Attendees will receive a complimentary copy of the 2011 IOUG survey on database manageability, Managing the Rapid Rise in Database Growth.
Latest information and perspectives on Oracle Enterprise Manager.
- Data Clone and Refresh (part 1)
- Vote for Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c
- EM Compliance ‘Required Data Available’ flag – Understanding and Troubleshooting
- Test Drive Oracle’s Application Platform as a Service Solution
- New Enterprise Manager STIG Compliance Standards for Oracle Database 11gR2 Now Available
- New TimesTen Plug-in for Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Oracle Private Database Cloud: Defining Database Sizes in the Service Catalog
- Discover and Promote Oracle Homes as EM Targets
- Oracle Database In-Memory Advisor
- Oracle Private Database Cloud REST APIs