WEBCAST: Get Proactive with DBA Task Automation
By Scott Mcneil-Oracle on Jul 28, 2011
|Tuesday, August 16, 2011
10:00 a.m. PST / 1:00 p.m. EST
Today DBAs are being pressured to deliver database services faster and at lower operational costs, with many turning to the next-generation of database management tools and techniques to help them meet these demands head-on.
Join us for an interactive Webcast with Oracle experts who will share best practices for dealing with these database management challenges—plus tips for getting the work done quickly and efficiently. You'll learn how to:
- Automate many routine manual DBA tasks
- Get better performance and service quality with proactive database management
- Overcome the explosive surge in database growth
Register now to attend this event. Attendees will receive a complimentary copy of the 2011 IOUG survey on database manageability, Managing the Rapid Rise in Database Growth.
Latest information and perspectives on Oracle Enterprise Manager and Oracle Management Cloud.
- Enterprise Manager 13c: What’s New in Database Lifecycle Management
- Oracle Enterprise Manager 13c: New and Exciting Features
- Oracle Enterprise Manager @ Oracle OpenWorld 2015
- Oracle OpenWorld Sneak Preview: Oracle’s Newest PaaS Offerings for IT Operations Management – Oracle Management Cloud
- Snap Cloning Databases on Exadata using Enterprise Manager
- Understanding Plans, Profiles and Policies in Enterprise Manager Ops Center
- New Enterprise Manager Release Allows Customers to Manage Their Hybrid Cloud from a Single Interface
- Data to collect when logging a Service Request on Enterprise Manager Ops Center
- Data Clone and Refresh (part 1)
- Vote for Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c