Cloud Lifecycle Management Gets Top Billing at Oracle OpenWorld
By Anand Akela on Oct 02, 2011
In addition to 50 sessions devoted to
Oracle Enterprise Manager, Oracle expects to introduce the first
complete cloud lifecycle management solution at Oracle OpenWorld 2011, taking place in San Francisco October 2–6.
Join our special Oracle Enterprise manager event (general session #13782) on Monday, October 3, at 5 p.m. in the Novellus Theater at YBCA, adjacent to San Francisco's Moscone Center. Arrive early for a chance to receive a complimentary pass to a reception that follows the event where you will enjoy food, drinks, and demos of the new product.
For those not attending the event, there is also a live Webcast at 5:00 p.m. on Monday, October 3.
Attend the Monday event to learn more about a game-changing solution that manages every aspect of cloud, and enables organizations to
- Quickly plan and set up an enterprise cloud, including self-service provisioning, policy-based resource management, metering, and chargeback
- Manage the cloud from a business perspective, balancing service levels and functionality with cost and availability
- Streamline IT operations to cut cost and complexity by eliminating unnecessary tools
- Maintain the cloud with a unique, proactive support service delivered via the cloud
In addition to the launch events, attendees will want to visit these key sessions.
- Extreme Database Administration: New Features for Expert DBAs
Tuesday, October 4, 10:15 a.m., Moscone South 104
This session demonstrates the wealth of new features in Oracle Enterprise Manager that make life easier for DBAs.
- Managing Oracle Fusion Middleware as Platform and as a Cloud-Based Service
Tuesday, October 4, 1:15 p.m., Moscone South 306
Find out what's new in Oracle Enterprise Manager for managing Oracle Fusion Middleware and a private cloud environment.
- Building an Enterprise Private Cloud: Bare Metal to Applications
Tuesday, October 4, 5:00 p.m., Moscone South 102
Learn how to build IaaS, PaaS, and DaaS solutions with Oracle Enterprise Manager.
- Manage Oracle Fusion Applications with User, Application, and System Perspective
Thursday, October 6, 9:00 a.m., Moscone West 2005
Gain insight into end users, troubleshoot performance problems, define service-level objectives, and proactively monitor end-to-end Oracle Fusion Applications environments.
- Oracle Exadata Management Fundamentals: New Features for Monitoring, Tuning, and More
Wednesday, October 5, 10:15 a.m., Moscone South 305
Explore all the tools and capabilities available for extreme Oracle Exadata management.
- Managing Server Infrastructure Using Oracle Enterprise Manager
Thursday, October 6, 9:00 a.m., Moscone South 236
Learn how Enterprise Manager helps sysadmins manage servers (both x86 and SPARC) and storage at scale.
Download Focus On Oracle Enterprise Manager for more information about sessions, demos, and other activities.
Source : Oracle Enterprise Manager Newsletter - September edition