Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c Release 2 Plug-In Update 1 Installation and Upgrade Overview
By Anand Akela on Feb 27, 2013
|Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c Release 2 Plug-In Update 1 Installation and Upgrade Overview
Friday, March 01, 9:00 a.m. PT
Join us for this live technical presentation to learn about Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c Release 2 Plug-in Update 1 release and how it impacts you. This webcast is a must-attend event for users who have EM 12.1.0.x in their environment or are planning to deploy EM 12.1.0.x or upgrade to EM 12.1.0.x from older Enterprise Manager versions.
Oracle has recently released new and updated Enterprise Manager Plug-ins which enables optimum utilization of compute resources giving customers more flexibility and control during application development, leading to faster time-to-market for delivering IT services. These plug-in provide enhanced support and extend EM's capabilities for Database as a Service (DBaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), and introduce new features for Testing as a Service (TaaS).
During this presentation we will review the following topics:
- Overview of Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c Release 2 Plug-in Update 1
- Does it have new features or bug fixes?
- How do I get EM 12c Release 2 Plug-in Update 1 binaries?
- Various Install/Upgrade/Additional OMS Usecases
- What happens to Agent Binaries?
- Go over Install/Upgrade FAQ on EM 12c Release 2 Plug-in Update 1
- Quick overview of new version /revision of plug-ins
- How to deploy new plug-in in your existing EM 12.1.0.x environment
- In Offline or Online mode
- Using emcli to reduce OMS downtime