Tuesday Dec 04, 2012
This blog is written and maintained by the Oracle Public Sector Enterprise Architecture & Strategy Community. We are senior Enterprise Architects across Canada and the United States dedicated to helping public sector customers use the discipline of enterprise architecture to turn strategy into successful execution.
- All Data as a Service (DaaS/BDaaS) - Who's Your D-a-a-S Enabler?
- Public Sector Digital Strategy Meets Public Safety - in Northern Virginia, Fairfax County
- US Regional, Metropolitan Area Public Sector "Open Data" Synergies, Opportunities, Challenges
- Public Sector Open Data via Information Sharing and Enterprise Architecture
- Hybrid IT or Cloud Initiative – a Perfect Enterprise Architecture Maturation Opportunity
- The Chief Marketing Technology Officer - CMTO - and the EA
- What is culture and how does it affect the practice of Enterprise Architecture?
- An Integrated Electronic Health Record Needs Enterprise Architecture for Communicating Separation of Concerns
- Launching an Enterprise Architecture Program within State, Local, Municipal Organizations
- An Agile Enterprise Architecture (EA) Delivers Critical Business and Mission Agility