This blog is written and maintained by the Oracle Public Sector Enterprise Strategy Team. We are a team of senior Enterprise Architects across Canada and the United States dedicated to helping public sector customers use the discipline of enterprise architecture to turn strategy into successful execution.
- Public Sector Open Data via Information Sharing and Enterprise Architecture
- Hybrid IT or Cloud Initiative – a Perfect Enterprise Architecture Maturation Opportunity
- The Chief Marketing Technology Officer - CMTO - and the EA
- What is culture and how does it affect the practice of Enterprise Architecture?
- An Integrated Electronic Health Record Needs Enterprise Architecture for Communicating Separation of Concerns
- Launching an Enterprise Architecture Program within State, Local, Municipal Organizations
- An Agile Enterprise Architecture (EA) Delivers Critical Business and Mission Agility
- Selling Federal Enterprise Architecture (EA)
- Create a Social Community of Trust Along With Your Federal Digital Services Governance
- Sequestration Planning May Illuminate Value Engineering via Enterprise Architecture