By octav on Jul 07, 2007
To migrate your events from Apple iCal to Google Calendar, follow these steps:
- In Apple iCal, select the calendar from the list of calendars in the iCal window.
- Select "File" > "Export."
- Name the calendar, then save it.
- In Google Calendar, ensure that you've created the calendar that you'd like to migrate events to. Then, at the top of the calendar list on the left, click the "Add" down-arrow button and select "Import Calendar."
- Click "Browse" and select the appropriate file, then select "Open."
- From the drop-down menu, select the calendar to which you'd like to import events.
- Click "Import" to complete the import.