By Brian Leonard on Jan 06, 2011
- Total rows can now be included in plots over time.
- Sparklines now appear on total rows.
- The aggregate sampling interval is now a saved preference and independent of the DTrace aggregate option.
- Plots over time now scale with the sampling interval.
- Individual plot lines can be selected or hidden by clicking or
double-clicking on the plot legend.
Besides many other fixes, this update removes all dependence on third
The website has also been updated. In particular, the Command Line page now explains some of the nifty things you can do with Chime on the command line.
See the Installation page to get Chime along with instructions on how to install it.