Read the great news about build 106 in Dave Miner's blog. Some people say SPARC should have been supported from the beginning but given limited resources it was reasonable to focus on one platform. Now, both x86/x64 and SPARC are supported, so future releases of OpenSolaris will support both of these platforms.
- Multi-CPU Binding (MCB)
- Which Oracle Solaris Virtualization?
- VXLAN in Solaris 11.2
- DTrace improvements in Oracle Solaris 11.2
- Solaris-specific Providers for Puppet
- OpenSSL on Oracle Solaris 11.2
- Puppet Configuration in Solaris
- New in SMF Documentation for Oracle Solaris 11.2
- New in IPS Documentation for Oracle Solaris 11.2
- The Technical Details: April 29 Oracle Solaris 11.2 Launch