Thursday Oct 25, 2012
Tuesday Oct 16, 2012
By Larry Wake on Oct 16, 2012
Scott Dickson writes: "Here's what I want to do: I have a Sun Fire T2000 server with a Quad-GbE nxge card installed. The only network is connected to port 2 on that card rather than the built-in network interfaces. I want to install Solaris on it across the network, either Solaris 10 or Solaris 11."
See what he did, using Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center 12c.
- Next OTN Virtual Sysadmin Day: January 28th, 2014
- Building a "developer cloud" with Oracle Solaris 11
- Security Experts Spill the Beans on Oracle Solaris 11.1
- Oracle Solaris 11.1: Compliance Reporting with SCAP
- Oracle Solaris 10 1/13: Improved Secure File Copy Performance
- Oracle Solaris 11 pkg fix
- Oracle Solaris 11.1
- Using Ops Center to Provision Solaris using a Card-Based NIC
- Oracle Solaris Live Chat This Wednesday (June 27, 8-11A PT)
- Liveinstall Solaris 11 from Solaris 10