Friday Apr 27, 2012
Tuesday Apr 24, 2012
By Larry Wake-Oracle on Apr 24, 2012
You may have noticed over to the right, there's that red box mentioning the Solaris online forum coming up tomorrow.
There's still time to register; we'll have Markus Flierl, the head of Solaris core engineering, discussing what's been going on since the launch last November, plus two of his senior engineers, Dan Price and Bart Smaalders, who will be giving their point of view on not only what's cool in Solaris 11 today, but what they're working on for future updates.
Plus, we'll have a live Q&A running throughout the forum, so you can ask questions directly to various Solaris engineers.
- Multi-CPU Binding (MCB)
- Which Oracle Solaris Virtualization?
- VXLAN in Solaris 11.2
- DTrace improvements in Oracle Solaris 11.2
- Solaris-specific Providers for Puppet
- OpenSSL on Oracle Solaris 11.2
- Puppet Configuration in Solaris
- New in SMF Documentation for Oracle Solaris 11.2
- New in IPS Documentation for Oracle Solaris 11.2
- The Technical Details: April 29 Oracle Solaris 11.2 Launch