Thursday Oct 25, 2012
Tuesday Oct 16, 2012
By Larry Wake-Oracle on Oct 16, 2012
Scott Dickson writes: "Here's what I want to do: I have a Sun Fire T2000 server with a Quad-GbE nxge card installed. The only network is connected to port 2 on that card rather than the built-in network interfaces. I want to install Solaris on it across the network, either Solaris 10 or Solaris 11."
See what he did, using Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center 12c.
- Multi-CPU Binding (MCB)
- Which Oracle Solaris Virtualization?
- VXLAN in Solaris 11.2
- DTrace improvements in Oracle Solaris 11.2
- Solaris-specific Providers for Puppet
- OpenSSL on Oracle Solaris 11.2
- Puppet Configuration in Solaris
- New in SMF Documentation for Oracle Solaris 11.2
- New in IPS Documentation for Oracle Solaris 11.2
- The Technical Details: April 29 Oracle Solaris 11.2 Launch