Open HA Cluster Web Roundup for June 27, 2007
By Nicholas Solter on Jun 27, 2007
Recent blog posts about Open HA Cluster
- Journey to Open High Availability Cluster. A great post from my manager, Meenakshi!
- Opensourcing Sun Cluster -- c0t0d0s0.org
- And now Sun Cluster comes to OpenSolaris -- Joe's Soap Box
- HA clusters community is born!. By Thorsten, one of the team members on the project.
- Sun open sources first Solaris Cluster components -- Jim Laurent's Weblog
- The Road to Open High Availability Cluster by Madhan, another project team member.
- Próxima liberación del Sun Cluster -- Mi GNU/diario
- Sun's Open HA Cluster Contribution to Open Source Community -- On The Record
Listen to Open Sourced Solaris Cluster, a podcast interview with my Director, Keith White.
News stories about Open HA Cluster
- Free and Open High Availability Software -- the official announcement from Sun
- Sun Donates High Availability Cluster Code to the Open Source Community, Enables Accelerated Innovation In Scale Out Architectures -- the press release from Sun.
- Sun Donates High Availability Cluster Code to the Open Source Community, Enables Accelerated Innovation in Scale-Out Architectures -- the press release on Yahoo Finance
- Sun open sources Solaris cluster code -- this article's a bit strange as it seems to (incorrectly) associate Open HA Cluster with HPC.
- Sun to donate Cluster code to OpenSolaris community -- ComputerWorld
- Sun turns Cluster code opensource -- TechWorld
- Sun Unveils Software Code -- Red Herring
- Sun maakt ook clusteringcode open-source -- TechWorld (in Dutch)
There are many other news stories, but they mostly seem to be duplicates of the above listed stories.