We are pleased to announce the release of Oracle NoSQL Database Version 18.3. This release contains the following new features :
- Querying GeoJSON Data: Introducing support for spatial queries on RFC7946 compliant GeoJSON standard data. A number of spatial functions, as well as indexing for GeoJSON data, have been added.
- IDENTITY column: Tables can now specify the IDENTITY type, unburdening the application developer from having to generate unique primary keys.
- Namespace: A convenience container for easing the administration of authorization, import/export, and application development for applications that must manage their own tenants.
- Admin Web Service: The Oracle NoSQL Admin service can now be accessed as a web service over the standard HTTP/S ports (80/443). This new access paradigm exposes RESTful interfaces easing the task of operational automation.
- SQL for NoSQL Enhancements: Oracle NoSQL Database continues to power applications that require very fast access to data and flexible data models with enhanced SQL functionality to include INSERT and UPSERT.
Oracle continues to enhance Oracle NoSQL Database to meet customer requirements.
To download - Visit Here
To read about the new features - Visit Here
The Release Notes can be found Here.
Join our mailing list - NoSQL-Database@oss.oracle.com
Visit our LinkedIn page