We are pleased to announce the release of Oracle NoSQL Database Version 19.1. This release contains the following new features:
- Export-Import utility: With this release, we have enhanced the export-import utility making it easier to move the data in and out of the Oracle NoSQL Database. The utility now supports:
- Export table data from Oracle NoSQL Database and store the data as JSON formatted files on a local (or network mounted) file system.
- Import ad-hoc JSON data generated from a relational database or other sources, and JSON data generated via MongoDB strict export.
- Export data and metadata from one or more existing Oracle NoSQL Database tables, raw key/value based data, and large object data to a compact binary format.
- Read data from, or write data to files in the file system.
- Import one or more tables into an Oracle NoSQL Database.
- Restart from a checkpoint if an import or export fails before completion.
- JSON datatype support for Full Text Search: Users can now create full text search indexes on a JSON field and on the attributes within that JSON field.
Oracle continues to enhance Oracle NoSQL Database to meet customer requirements.
To download - Visit Here
The Release Notes can be found Here.
Join our mailing list - NoSQL-Database@oss.oracle.com
Visit our LinkedIn page
Follow us @OracleNoSQL and oracle-nosql