By User12875760-Oracle on Oct 01, 2012
You might think you can only attend Oracle OpenWorld if you have 5 days of time, or have lots of money to spend, but that's definitely not the case. If you only have a day, or can only spend a few hours over a couple of days, Oracle OpenWorld can still be yours, and at a great value.
- Oracle OpenWorld keynotes, with Oracle CEO Larry Ellison presenting on both Sunday, September 30 and Tuesday, October 2
- Executive Solution Sessions
- Scene and Be Heard presentations
- Oracle Users Forum (Sunday, September 30) and Oracle User Groups Pavilion
- Exhibition Halls featuring hundreds of exhibitors and demos at Oracle OpenWorld, JavaOne, and MySQL Connect
- Oracle Technology Network Lounge
- Oracle Music Festival and It's A Wrap!
- Conference shuttles
- And much more!
You really don't want to miss all of these opportunities to learn, network, and be part of the experience that is Oracle OpenWorld.
So don't delay. Register online or in person for your Discover pass today. And have a great day or week at the conference!