I'm an engineer at Oracle (erstwhile Sun), where I've been since 2002, working on Sun_SSH, Solaris Kerberos, Active Directory interoperability, Lustre, and misc. other things.
- After eight years, time for a change
- On Unicode Normalization -- or why normalization insensitivity should be rule
- Ever wanted to be able to write C function calls with arguments named in the call?
- Using DTrace to debug encrypted protocols
- DLL hell
- Automated Porting Difficulties: Run-time failures in roboported FOSS
- Massively porting FOSS for OpenSolaris 2008.11 /pending and /contrib repositories
- Technology Underlying the Sun Storage 7000 Series
- If it's just $1 trillion...
- Observing ID mapping with DTrace