- Myths, facts and other jargon about InfiniBand Partitions
- WAIT-VHUB ? Whats Going On ?
- InfiniBand Enabled Diskless PXE Boot
- Shark Attack on InfiniBand
- Advance Routing for Multi-Homed Hosts
- Deployments over InfiniBand Infrastructure
- Bonding Parameters Based on Network Layout
- Networks and Virtualization
- Switches Inside Oracle's Engineered Systems
- InfiniBand Building Blocks
Monday Sep 21, 2015
Monday Feb 13, 2012
By Neeraj Gupta-Oracle on Feb 13, 2012
An introduction to Oracle's InfiniBand switches providing immense bandwidth and high speed connectivity inside latest Engineered Systems. Brief comparisons, topology builds and overall network layout information.[Read More]
Friday Feb 10, 2012
By Neeraj Gupta-Oracle on Feb 10, 2012
In the context of Oracle's Engineered Systems, I am going to explain how an InfiniBand network is actually created using various building blocks of hardware and software. Includes a very basic view of a host participating in IB network and their connectivity to achieve redundancy and high availability.
Friday Feb 03, 2012
You have connected here over internet and already using the technologies under the hood for Networking and may be wondering how things work ?
This blog space will present you with various topics related to Oracle's Products and their close association with Networking. My goal is not to overwhelm you and I will try my best to present information in simple way.
Stay tuned !
About Author: Hi, I am Neeraj Gupta at Oracle. I worked at Sun Microsystems for 11 years specializing in InfiniBand, Ethernet, Security, HA and Telecom Computing Platforms. Prior to joining Sun, I spent 5 years in Telecom industry focusing on Internet Services and GSM Cellular Networks.
At present, I am part of Oracle's Engineered Systems team focused on Networking and Maximum Availability Architectures.