- WAIT-VHUB ? Whats Going On ?
- InfiniBand Enabled Diskless PXE Boot
- Shark Attack on InfiniBand
- Advance Routing for Multi-Homed Hosts
- Deployments over InfiniBand Infrastructure
- Bonding Parameters Based on Network Layout
- Networks and Virtualization
- Switches Inside Oracle's Engineered Systems
- InfiniBand Building Blocks
- InfiniBand Vocabulary
Thursday Sep 06, 2012
Friday Mar 09, 2012
Tuesday Feb 14, 2012
By Neeraj Gupta on Feb 14, 2012
Technical discussion on how to adjust Linux bonding configuration parameters depending on how a host participates in a given network. Limitations of link level failure detections and an easy solution within bonding driver to overcome it.[Read More]
You have connected here over internet and already using the technologies under the hood for Networking and may be wondering how things work ?
This blog space will present you with various topics related to Oracle's Products and their close association with Networking. My goal is not to overwhelm you and I will try my best to present information in simple way.
Stay tuned !
About Author: Hi, I am Neeraj Gupta at Oracle. I worked at Sun Microsystems for 11 years specializing in InfiniBand, Ethernet, Security, HA and Telecom Computing Platforms. Prior to joining Sun, I spent 5 years in Telecom industry focusing on Internet Services and GSM Cellular Networks.
At present, I am part of Oracle's Engineered Systems team focused on Networking and Maximum Availability Architectures.