- Myths, facts and other jargon about InfiniBand Partitions
- WAIT-VHUB ? Whats Going On ?
- InfiniBand Enabled Diskless PXE Boot
- Shark Attack on InfiniBand
- Advance Routing for Multi-Homed Hosts
- Deployments over InfiniBand Infrastructure
- Bonding Parameters Based on Network Layout
- Networks and Virtualization
- Switches Inside Oracle's Engineered Systems
- InfiniBand Building Blocks
You have connected here over internet and already using the technologies under the hood for Networking and may be wondering how things work ?
This blog space will present you with various topics related to Oracle's Products and their close association with Networking. My goal is not to overwhelm you and I will try my best to present information in simple way.
Stay tuned !
About Author: Hi, I am Neeraj Gupta at Oracle. I worked at Sun Microsystems for 11 years specializing in InfiniBand, Ethernet, Security, HA and Telecom Computing Platforms. Prior to joining Sun, I spent 5 years in Telecom industry focusing on Internet Services and GSM Cellular Networks.
At present, I am part of Oracle's Engineered Systems team focused on Networking and Maximum Availability Architectures.