By Petr Jiricka on Jul 15, 2013
NetBeans IDE 7.4 Beta was released today, and you can download it now from the release page. As the second release in a row that focuses on HTML5 development, it includes a number of features in this area, such as:
- HTML5 development in Java EE and PHP projects
- PhoneGap application development
- Support for Android and iOS Browsers
- Editing support for AngularJS, Knockout and ExtJS frameworks
- Editing support for stylesheet languages: SASS and LESS
- Browser switcher in main toolbar
- Saving changes from Chrome Developer Tools
- Network monitor
The complete list of new features is available in the New and Noteworthy document. All these features are a part of the beta release, so you can try them out right now. We will be focusing on stabilization and bugfixing for the next couple months, so if you find any problems with the beta release, please don't hesitate to file them in the netbeans.org bug database.
Again, hit this link to download NetBeans IDE 7.4 Beta.