NetBeans 7.3 Beta2 was published today. You can download it. You could read about the PHP features added to the NetBeans 7.3 release here on the blog, but the main features added or improved are:
- Parsers for Namespaced Annotations (Symfony 2, Doctrine 2, etc.),
- Basic Composer Integration (Dependency Manager for PHP),
- Twig Code Completion (with documentation),
- Smarty Braces Matching for Related Tags,
- Smarty Parser Errors of Unmatched Tags.
As obvious you can help us to test the build. Just try it and if you find an issue / error, please report it
. Thanks for your help.