Support for Smarty in standard distribution
By Martin Fousek on Sep 19, 2011
Hi all, I would like to announce good message for developers who are using Smarty as a template engine for PHP. Smarty support for NetBeans IDE was introduced more than year ago when it became available through Plugin Portal UC and since NetBeans IDE 7.1 it will be part of standard distribution.
In addition I'm attaching list of last features which weren't introduced in our Smarty blogposts yet.
List of last improvements:
- Performance improvements in project opening
- Basic code completion for Smarty tags and its attributes
- Multiview with local history tab like in other standard editors of NetBeans IDE 7.1
- Adjustable scanning depth for Smarty templates in PHP projects
- Experimental support for templates formatting
All Smarty issues please report newly to PHP -> Smarty category. Thanks.