Issue #145913 - Historically the Most Heavily Voted NetBeans Issue
By Petr on Sep 15, 2008
It's almost two weeks ago when I published entry Support for Cake PHP, Symfony, Prado, Zend Framework, Smarty or ... ? where I invited PHP developers to vote for their favorite PHP framework. The most voted frameworks will be supported in the next version of NetBeans. The voting will be closed after NetBeans 6.5 is finished and published, so there are still a few weeks for voting.
Current voting is following (at 9 am CEST, 15th September) :
- 349 votes - Symfony: issue #145913
- 23 votes - Zend Framework: issue #146028
- 21 votes - Cake PHP: issue #140918
- 9 votes - Prado Framework: issue #146029
- 9 votes - Smarty: issue #136500
- 6 votes - CodeIgniter: issue #146036
- 1 vote - Kohana: issue #146544
- 1 vote - Qcodo: issue #146546
- 1 votes - Nette: issue #146542
So far there are more than 4 hundred votes mainly due to votes for Symfony. In this moment issue #145913 is the top voted NetBeans Issuzilla entry ever. Also based on comments in this issue I have added YAML support to the NetBeans PHP.