Thursday Nov 22, 2012
Thursday Nov 08, 2012
By Ondrej Brejla on Nov 08, 2012
NetBeans 7.3 Beta2 was published today. You can download it. You could read about the PHP features added to the NetBeans 7.3 release here on the blog, but the main features added or improved are:
- Parsers for Namespaced Annotations (Symfony 2, Doctrine 2, etc.),
- Basic Composer Integration (Dependency Manager for PHP),
- Twig Code Completion (with documentation),
- Smarty Braces Matching for Related Tags,
- Smarty Parser Errors of Unmatched Tags.
This blogs is written by NetBeans developers who contribute to the PHP support mainly.