NetBeans Podcast 64
By TinuA on Apr 25, 2013
Podcast Guests: David Konecny, Tushar Joshi, Atul Palandurkar
NetBeans Community News with Geertjan and Tinu
- It's an "epic" release for the first patch of NetBeans 7.3.
- A Ruby and Rails plugin update from Tom Enebo and the Ruby community is available for NetBeans IDE 7.3.
- Tinu launches a new blog! Her writing will focus on the NetBeans-Java community and other topics.
- Recent post: Anton Epple and JayDay 2013 Conference
- Read more NetBeans Community interviews by Hermien Pellissier
- Topic or interview ideas welcome! Send to tinu at netbeans dot org
- NetBeans Calendar: Meet the NetBeans team at JavaOne Russia and at JavaOne India.
07:07 - HTML5 Support in NetBeans IDE: David Konecny
- David Konecny, Senior Java Developer on the NetBeans Java Web team, speaks extensively about the HTML5 features in NetBeans IDE including the Live Web Preview, how NetBeans compares to Chrome Developer Tools, and more.
- Visit the NetBeans Web Client Blog
22:03 - Community Interview: Tushar Joshi and Easy Flow Chart
- Software developer, Java User Group leader and NetBeans Dreamteam member Tushar Joshi talks about using HTML5 support in NetBeans IDE, especially the debugging feature, in a real-world project. Easy Flow Chart is a productivity tool that lets developers create flow charts easily.
Time - Author Interview: Instant NetBeans IDE with Atul Palandurkar
- Java developers with little or no IDE experience have a new resource to turn to for a quick and practical introduction to using NetBeans IDE for Java development: Instant NetBeans IDE. Software developer and author Atul Palandurkar discusses why NetBeans IDE is the ideal tool for first-time Java developers.
- Instant NetBeans IDE How-To (Packt Pub)