By TinuA on Apr 13, 2012
Subscribe to the NetBeans Podcast on iTunes
NetBeans Community News with Geertjan and Tinu
• Register for JavaOne 2012 in San Francisco.
• Meet up with Geertjan and other Oracle Java evangelists at JavaOne Russia from April 17 - 18.
Community Interview: Joel Murach
Joel Murach is the author of Murach's Java Programming, a comprehensive training guide to Java that features the NetBeans IDE exclusively. Find out why NetBeans IDE is Murach's choice for teaching developers how to create programs in Java.
• NetBeans Zone Interview: Joel Murach, Author of Murach's Java Programming
Groovy Support in NetBeans IDE: Martin Janicek
Development for Groovy support in NetBeans IDE is back, and NetBeans engineer Martin Janicek gives an update on what features and improvements to expect going forward.
• New NetBeans for Groovy Blog: Get weekly updates about the team's progress; provide feedback.
• To try Groovy support in NetBeans IDE download the daily builds.
API Design with Jarda TulachJarda Tulach returns from OSGiCon with tales of his experience presenting Netbinox at the conference.
*Have ideas for NetBeans Podcast topics? Send them to nbpodcast at netbeans dot org.
*Subscribe to the official NetBeans page on Facebook! Check us out as well on Twitter, YouTube, and Google+.