GlassFish Memory Stick
By Nazrul on May 17, 2007
|During GlassFish Day at CommunityOne , we handed out few GlassFish goodies. One of them was the GlassFish Memory Stick (512 MB). If you missed the event, here is your virtual copy. Enjoy!|
building free, open source, production-quality, enterprise software.
The main deliverables are a Java EE 5-compatible Application Server,
a Portal, an ESB, scripting technologies and a lot more.
WHAT'S NEW IN GLASSFISH V2:
- Production-ready Java™ Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) 5 application server (currently in Beta)
- Clustering, High Availability (HA), Load Balancing
- Microsoft interoperability with Web Services Interoperability Technology (WSIT )
- Improved Performance
- Next-generation Web with Ajax, Scripting, and RESTful Web services
- Full release planned for the Fall 2007
- GlassFish V2 Installation and Quick Start Instructions
V2 Quick Start Guide
- Article: The
GlassFish Community Delivering a Java EE Application Server
- GlassFish Facts Sheet
- GlassFish Post Card
- Samples Quick
- NetBeans 5.5.1 Quick Start Guide
- GlassFish V2 Cluster Management: Screencast, Associated blog entry
- GlassFish V2 Clustering and High Availability: Screencast
- 7 minutes to get started with GlassFish: Screencast , Associated blog entry
- Rapid Development with NetBeans 5.5 and Java EE 5: Screencast
- GlassFish V2 Call Flow: Screencast
- GlassFish Error Log Viewer: Screencast
- How to install WSIT plug-in on NetBeans IDE 5.5.1 using Update Center: Screencast , Associated blog entry
- Reliable and Interoperable Web service using WSIT plug-in, NetBeans and GlassFish: Screencast , Associated blog entry
- Invoking a Web service using NetBeans IDE: Screencast , Associated blog entry
- Web services development using NetBeans IDE and GlassFish: Screencast , Associated blog entry
- More Screencasts
- GlassFish Community Home
- Latest GlassFish Downloads
- Latest Stable GlassFish: Version 1 Update Release 1 Patch 1
- GlassFish FAQ
- The Aquarium (onestop blog)
- GlassFish wiki: http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/
- GlassFish in Ubuntu's Feisty Fawn: http://www.sun.com/software/linux/developer.xml
- Buy Support: http://www.sun.com/service/applicationserver/index.xml
- Java EE 5 Tutorials
for a Flat Screen TV contest: Blog About GlassFish for a Chance
to Win a 52-Inch LCD HD TV.
Please see the link for details and rules.
- NetBeans Home
- GlassFish is open for Business! Feel free to contact Sun about partnership opportunities.
BROADER GLASSFISH COMMUNITY:Visit broader GlassFish community to learn more about open source middle-ware projects related to GlassFIsh. Please read the GlassFish Overview about all of these.
LICENSING:Available under both the Common Development and Distribution License (CDDL) and GNU Public License (GPL V2 with the Classpath Exception) to maximize compatibility with other open source middleware projects and with GNU/Linux distributions.
We welcome your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Fish Stick !