By Sriram-Oracle on May 29, 2009
CommunityOne'2009 is a free event for developers and deployers using Open Source software technologies and tools. If you haven't registered yet, please register for your free pass and plan on spending June 01'2009(Monday) with us to learn how open source tools and technologies can simplify your business.
Web Stack team , responsible for integrating an optimized open source web tier components like Apache, PHP, MySQL, Memcached, Lighttpd, Ruby within Open Solaris and Solaris10 is delivering the following talks at CommunityOne'2009 (Moscone Centre, San Francisco).
1. Lightning Talk 2 (Monday, June 01'2009 - 10:50 AM - 11:40 AM Hall E 135)
Sun GlassFish™ Web Stack Enterprise Manager: A Simple Yet Powerful Tool for Monitoring AMP Deployments - Praveen Chandrasekharan
2. Observing Applications with DTrace - - Angelo Rajadurai (Monday June 01 2:40 - 3:30 PM Esplanade 305)
3. Lightning Talk 5 (Monday, June 01'2009 - 4:00 - 4:50 PM Esplanade 303)
OpenSolaris™ Operating System Web Stack : Introduce the integrated Web Stack within Open Solaris - Murthy Chintalapati, Jeff Trawick and Jyri Virkki
PHP Web Application Development Made Easy with the OpenSolaris™ Web Stack and the NetBeans™ IDE - I plan to talk on how Netbeans IDE can simplify Web Application development - Sriram Natarajan
4. Web Stack Deep Dive (Wednesday, June 03'2009 - 1 - 5 PM Intercontinental Hotel, near Moscone West, San Francisco)
- Prepare to spend 3 hours to understand what we have been doing within Web Stack and what we plan to do going forward..