How to run STCMS on new Glassfish as a Lifecycle module?
By narayanaa on Dec 01, 2008
There was one interesting question as to how to run the STCMS as a lifecycle module in my new version of Glassfish not the one bundled in the Java CAPS default Application Server since if I can download and use the new GlassfishESB as in case of the Design time my runtime would also be the latest. Here is the answer:
- Copy the STCMS folder that is under the application server to the glassfish\\domains\\domain1\\addons folder
- Open the stcms.default.Properties file in the folder glassfish\\domains\\domain1\\addons\\stcms\\stcms1\\config and edit the hard coded properties like
- few other properties as needed to the new values
- Add the following to the config.xml in the new installation located at glassfish\\domains\\domain1\\config
- for the lifecycle stuff add the following to the applications section:
- for the default connector resources add the following to the resources section:
- Add the following to the resources section for having the connection pools:
- Add the following to the servers section :
- Add the jars you find in the folder appserver\\domains\\domain1\\lib installed version of Java CAPS to the new glassfish\\domains\\domain1\\lib
- Start the new Glassfish
This completes the addition of the STCMS to the new GlassfishESB and you are ready to Go with new version !!!!.