Check out latest Script SE in Open-esb
By narayanaa on May 02, 2007
Check out open-jbi-components for the latest Script SE. This is JSR 223 compliant Service Engine for open-esb . All the scripting engines that are compliant to JSR 223 can run using this Service Engine. The current build has JDK 1.5 compliance and the engines for the groovy, jruby and Java Script are bundled with the current build.
If you want to have any other engine the following is the procedure:
- check out JSR 223 compliant engine.
- compile the same on JDK 1.5
- have the same in the open-jbi-components\\ojc-core\\vendor-libs\\sun\\scriptse\\lib folder of the open-jbi-components.
- modify the pom.xml in the open-jbi-components\\ojc-core\\compileconf folder for addition of the jar
- modify the pom.xml in the open-jbi-components\\ojc-core\\scriptse\\packaging folder for adding the jars of the engine (normally the engines will have one for SPI of JSR 223 and the other for the implementation of the same).
- modify the jbi.xml in the open-jbi-components\\ojc-core\\scriptse\\packaging\\src folder for inclusion of the jars for the engine
- build / deploy in the NetBeans Milestone build 9. (NetBeans M9 will have the design time checked in the enterprise\\openesbaddons folder. )
- Build a sample and test it out.
- If you are having issues please check out the end to end demo on the wiki
Give your feed back so that we can improve upon the Service Engine. Happy Scripting !!!!
p.s. Check out my blog entry for a brief background on JSR 223.