LDoms 1.0.3 Released
By narayan on May 19, 2008
Logical Domains version 1.0.3 is now available for download. This version includes a number of feature enhancements delivered as part of a new LDom Manager (v1.0.3) and Solaris 10 Update (S10 5/08) release. New features include:
- Disk enhancements for DVD boot support, User SCSI command (USCSICMD) input/output control pass-through and disk reset support, multihost (MHD) disks, disk DevID support, and format(1M) command fixes incl. support for unformatted vDisks.
- Improved Volume Manager support – you can now export a volume as a full disk and install on it.
- Network improvements include support to use physical trunk devices for external connectivity.
- Support for interrupt statistics reporting in guest domains using intrstat(1M)
- Solaris Cluster software support in guest domains. (PreReq: LDom Manager 1.0.3, S10U5+patches).
- XML format produced by the 'ldm ls-constraints -x' command now conforms to the new version 3 (v3) specification. (See Eric's blog for more info.)