Monday Jan 26, 2009
By naotoj on Jan 26, 2009
It's been a while since JavaFX 1.0 was released. Now I finally had some time writing up a section in the JavaFX language reference about the "##" syntax. Take a look at the "String" type, and look for the section named "Localization of String Literal". It's basically based on the contents of the original syntax proposal.
If you have any comments, please leave them in this entry comment area. Thanks!
- JavaFX 1.2とインプット・メソッド
- JavaFX 1.2 and input methods
- 文字列リテラルのローカリゼーション記法がJavaFX Script言語リファレンスに。
- String literal localization in JavaFX Script Language Reference
- JavaFX Scriptの「より簡単な」ローカリゼーション機能
- \*Easier\* localization in JavaFX Script
- JavaFX Scriptの簡単なローカリゼーション機能
- Easy localization in JavaFX Script
- Currency enhancements in JDK7
No bookmarks in folder