MySQL University: Recording of last two sessions available now
By Stefanhinz-Oracle on Jun 24, 2009
|June 11, 2009||The New MySQL Release Model||Tomas Ulin|
|June 4, 2009||Boosting Performance With MySQL 5.1 Partitioning||Giuseppe Maxia|
I'm happy to say that Dimdim (our conferencing system provider) was able to restore the files, so if you've missed either of those sessions, go ahead and look at the video stream!
MySQL University is a free educational online program for engineers/developers. MySQL University sessions are open to anyone, not just Sun employees. Sessions are recorded (slides and audio), so if you can't attend the live session you can look at the recording anytime after the session.
Here's the schedule for the upcoming weeks:
- July 2: Starring Sakila - a data warehouse mini-tutorial (Roland Bouman)
- July 9 through September 3: Semester break
- September 10: Customizing MySQL Enterprise Monitor (Mark Leith)
- September 17: Architecture of MySQL Backup (Lars Thalmann)
- September 24: Concurrency Control: How It Really Works (Heikki Tuuri)
- October 1: InnoDB Internals: InnoDB File Formats and Source Code Structure (Calvin Sun)
- October 8: Building MySQL Releases on Unix (Jörg Brühe)