MySQL University: New features in Connector/NET 6.1
By Stefanhinz-Oracle on Aug 28, 2009
For MySQL University sessions, point your browser to this page. You need a browser with a working Flash plugin. You may register for a Dimdim account, but you don't have to. (Dimdim is the conferencing system we're using for MySQL University sessions. It provides integrated voice streaming, chat, whiteboard, session recording, and more.) All MySQL University sessions are recorded, that is, slides and voice can be viewed as a Flash movie (.flv). You can find those recordings on the respective MySQL University session pages which are listed on the MySQL University home page.
MySQL University is a free educational online program for engineers/developers. MySQL University sessions are open to anyone, not just Sun employees. Sessions are recorded (slides and audio), so if you can't attend the live session you can look at the recording anytime after the session.
Here's the schedule for the upcoming weeks:
- September 10: Customizing MySQL Enterprise Monitor (Mark Leith)
- September 17: Architecture of MySQL Backup (Lars Thalmann)
- September 24: Concurrency Control: How It Really Works (Heikki Tuuri)
- October 1: InnoDB Internals: InnoDB File Formats and Source Code Structure (Calvin Sun)
- October 8: Building MySQL Releases on Unix (Jörg Brühe)