By Andy Bang-Oracle on Jun 08, 2016
We are pleased to announce that MySQL Enterprise Monitor 3.2.2 is now available for download on the My Oracle Support (MOS) web site. It will also be available via the Oracle Software Delivery Cloud in a few weeks. This is a maintenance release that includes a few new features and fixes a number of bugs. You can find more information on the contents of this release in the change log.
You will find binaries for the new release on My Oracle Support. Choose the "Patches & Updates" tab, and then choose the "Product or Family (Advanced Search)" side tab in the "Patch Search" portlet.
You will also find the binaries on the Oracle Software Delivery Cloud in a few weeks. Choose "MySQL Database" as the Product Pack and you will find the Enterprise Monitor along with other MySQL products.
Version 3.2 adds significant replication monitoring enhancements. Highlights include:
- Monitor and visualize any complex replication topology available in MySQL 5.7 using the completely revamped Replication Dashboard
- Intuitively monitor the current process list for any MySQL 5.6+ instances
- Monitor your new MySQL 5.7 instances and ensure that all of the new features and components are being used optimally
- You can see some highlights of MySQL Enterprise Monitor in the new demo
Please open a bug or a ticket on My Oracle Support to report problems, request features, or give us general feedback about how this release meets your needs.
If you are not a MySQL Enterprise customer and want to try the Monitor and Query Analyzer using our 30-day free customer trial, go to http://www.mysql.com/trials, or contact Sales at http://www.mysql.com/about/contact.
Thanks and Happy Monitoring!
- The MySQL Enterprise Tools Development Team