Online backup has been one of the most requested features for MySQL. With MySQL Enterprise Backup, developers and DBAs have tools they need to safely and rapidly backup and restore their databases. In this webinar we will go into the advantages of Hot "Online" backups. We will show how MySQL Enterprise Backup supports full, incremental, partial, and compressed backups that allow you to perform consistent Point-in-Time Recovery, as well as saving both time and money.
In this Free Webinar you will learn:
* Backup Strategies & Methods
* Comparison of backup types for MySQL
* MySQL Enterprise Backup: Features
* MySQL Enterprise Backup Performance
* MySQL Enterprise Backup: Architecture
* MySQL Enterprise Backup: How it Works
* MySQL Enterprise Backup: Script ExamplesEnglish Webinar
Mike Frank and Alex Roedling
Thursday, January 20, 2011: 09:00 Pacific time (English)Italian Webinar
Thursday, January 20, 2011: 10:00 Central European time (Italian)Register now
On demand French
versions available as well.
* Introducing our "Hot" MySQL Enterprise Backup (blogs.oracle.com)