As a first step to developing your websites with MySQL and PHP, take the MySQL and PHP: Developing Dynamic Applications training course where you will learn to:
- Describe the LAMP architecture
- Use the basic components of PHP to build a foundation for more complex web applications
- Understand the basic components of MySQL
- Use SQL query commands to retrieve data from the MYSQL database
- Change table data using the SQL Data Manipulation Language (DML) commands
- Retrieve data from multiple MySQL tables using Joins
- Create web based forms that interact with the end user and the data within MySQL
- Use session handling to authenticate and monitor user identities
- Describe the purpose of template systems
You can take this 4-day Instructor-led training as a:
- Live-virtual event: Take this event from your own desk - no travel required. Choose from a selection of events on the schedule to suit different timezones.
- In-class event: Travel to an education center to take this class. Below is a selection of events already on the schedule.
21 October 2013
4 November 2013
12 November 2013
18 November 2013
16 December 2013
Jakarta Barat, Indonesia
2 September 2013
To register for this class, request an additional event, or to learn more about the authentic MySQL curriculum, go to http://oracle.com/education/mysql.