MySQL for Visual Studio is a new product including all of
the Visual Studio integration previously available as part of Connector/Net.
This is the 1.1.3 GA release of this product and it is a version suitable for
production environments. It is compatible with Connector/Net 6.8.3 and it
supports MySQL server versions 5.0 to 5.6.
The MySQL for Visual Studio is included as part of the set
of tools available for Windows through the MySQL Windows Installer. It can
be downloaded within the full bundled or by using the web installer (MySQL Windows Installer download page http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/windows/installer/)
The MySQL for Visual Studio 1.1.3 introduces the following
Features available from previous version:
* Requires Professional Edition or higher.
** Requires Connector/Net 6.8.3
The bugs fixes included in this 1.1 version are the
- Fix for In parser 'describe' keyword must be treated as
synonym of 'explain' keyword (Oracle bug #17956087).
- Fix for Intellisense shows views from all databases,
instead of only the current one (Oracle bug #17954412).
- Fix for MySql Stored Routine Debugger Fails with Stored
Procedure with Leave statement (Oracle bug #17616344).
- Fix for Debugger fails to debug routine correctly with
two functions in a single expression (Oracle bug #17865915).
- Fix for Error when invoking intellisense in some corner
case scenarios (Oracle bug #17890216).
- Fix for bug Generate database from simple model fails
in Visual Studio 2012 (MySql bug #67964, Oracle bug #17800707).
- Fix for Error when editing/altering stored
procedure/trigger (Oracle bug #17830161).
Please send us your comments or questions using this blog, the Forums or fill any bugs you find on the MySQL community bugs site where we keep track of all your feedback and answer any questions you have about MySQL for Visual Studio plugin.
Enjoy and thanks for the support!