How important is the performance of your MySQL database? If you want to learn more about tuning the performance of MySQL servers, consider taking the MySQL Performance Tuning training course. In this course you learn to:
- Understand performance tuning concepts
- Benchmark your MySQL server
- Tune MySQL server settings
- Investigate performance metrics with a range of system databases, command-line and graphic tools
- Design your database for optimal performance
- Optimize slow queries
- Troubleshoot common performance problems
- Scale your hardware and application environment as your database grows
You can take the MySQL Performance Tuning course in the following formats:
- Training-on-Demand: Start training within 24 hours of registration, following lecture material at your own pace through streaming video and getting hands-on experience at a time that suits your schedule.
- Live-Virtual Event: Attend a live event from your own desk, no travel required. Choose from a selection of events on schedule to suit different timezones including 19 May, 23 June, and 11 August 2015 in English, 2 November 2015 in German, and 27 April 2015 in Spanish.
- In-Class Event: Travel to an education center to attend a class. Below is a selection of the events already on the schedule.
| Location || Date || Delivery Language |
| Sao Paulo, Brazil || 25 May 2015 || Brazilian Portuguese |
| Hvidovre, Denmark || 15 June 2015 || English |
| Espoo, Finland || 15 June 2015 || English |
| Causeway Bay, Hong Kong || 27 April 2015 || English |
| Jakarta, Indonesia || 27 April 2015 || English |
| Utrecht, Netherlands || 19 May 2015 || English |
| Pasig City, Philippines || 27 April 2015 || English |
| Kista, Sweden || 20 April 2015 || English |
| Taipei, Taiwan || 4 May 2015 || Traditional Chinese |
To register for an event or learn more about the authentic MySQL curriculum, go to http://education.oracle.com/mysql