MySQL Community with an APAC MySQL team are going to be part of the FOSSASIA Summit this week. We are a Bronze sponsor with a MySQL booth in the exhibition area. We are also having several talks in the Database track on Saturday, March 16, please see some of them below together with the details about the show:
- Name: FOSSASIA Summit 2019
- Place: Singapore
- Date: March 14-17, 2019
- MySQL talks in Database Track on Mar 16 in Training Room 2-1:
- "Replication: What's New in MySQL 8.0" by Narendra S Chauhan, the Principal Technical Staff @Replication Development team. The talk is scheduled for 10:55-11:20.
- "Upgrading to MySQL 8.0+, a more automated experience" by Nisha Gopalakrishnan, the Principal Technical Staff @MySQL Server Development team. The talk is scheduled for 11:25-11:50.
- "Performance Schema - A great insight of running MySQL Server" by Mayank Prasad, the Principal Technical Staff @MySQL Development team. The talk is scheduled for 14:00-14:25
- "Docker Compose Setup for MySQL InnoDB Cluster" by Balasubramanian Kandasamy, the Senior Software Development Manager in MySQL Release Engineering team. Talk is scheduled for 14:30-14:55.
- "Utilize and take advantage of Optimizer Features in MySQL 8.0" by Amit Bhattacharya, the Senior SW Development Manager @MySQL Optimizer, InnoDB, Runtime & Server Testing team. Talk is scheduled for 15:00-15:25.
- "MySQL NDB Cluster: Set up a shared nothing high availability cluster in 15 minutes" by Saroj Tripathy, the QA Architect for MySQL Cluster team. Talk is scheduled for 15:45-16:10.
- "Using JSON in MySQL to get the best of both worlds (JSON + SQL)" by Chaithra Gopalareddy, the Senior Principal Member Technical Staff @MySQL Development. Talk is scheduled for 16:15-16:40.
- "Improving Database Security with MySQL 8.0" by Harin Nalin Vadodaria, the Principal MTS with MySQL engineering team. Talk is scheduled for 16:45-17:10.
- and more in the Database track...
We are looking forward to meeting & talking to you @FOSSASIA Summit 2019!!!