October 2013 FMW Proactive Patches Released
By mustafakaya on Oct 21, 2013
The following Fusion Middleware (FMW) Proactive patches were released on October 15, 2013.
Bundle Patches :
Bundle patches are collections of controlled, well tested critical bug fixes for a specific product which may include security contents and occasionally minor enhancements. These are cumulative in nature meaning the latest bundle patch in a particular series includes the contents of the previous bundle patches released. A suite bundle patch is an aggregation of multiple product bundle patches that are part of a product suite.
- Oracle Identity Management Suite Bundle Patch 188.8.131.52.5 consisting of
- Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) 184.108.40.206.9 bundle patch
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 220.127.116.11.6 bundle patch.
- Oracle Adaptive Access Manager (OAAM) 18.104.22.168.2 bundle patch.
- Oracle Entitlement Server (OES) 22.214.171.124.4 bundle patch.
- Oracle Identity Management Suite Bundle Patch 126.96.36.199.4 consisting of
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 188.8.131.52.4 bundle patch.
- Oracle Adaptive Access Manager (OAAM) 184.108.40.206.2 bundle patch.
- Oracle Entitlement Server (OES) 220.127.116.11.2 bundle patch.
- Oracle Identity Analytics (OIA ) 18.104.22.168.6 bundle patch.
- Oracle GlassFish Server (OGFS) 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52 bundle patches.
- Oracle iPlanet Web Server (OiWS) 7.0.18 bundle patch
- Oracle SOA Suite (SOA) 184.108.40.206.1 bundle patch
- Oracle WebCenter Portal (WCP) 220.127.116.11.1 bundle patch
- Sun Role Manager (SRM) 4.1.7 and 18.104.22.168 bundle patches.
Patch Set Updates (PSU)
Patch Set Updates (PSU) are collections of well controlled, well tested critical bug fixes for a specific product that have been proven in customer environments. PSUs may include security contents but no enhancements are included. These are cumulative in nature meaning the latest PSU in a particular series includes the contents of the previous PSUs released.
- Oracle Exalogic 22.214.171.124.4 Physical Linux x86-64 and 126.96.36.199.4 Physical Solaris x86-64 PSUs.
- Oracle WebLogic Server 10.3.6.0.6 and 188.8.131.52.6 PSUs.
Critical Patch Update (CPU) :
The Critical Patch Update program is Oracle's quarterly release of security fixes.
The following additional patches were released as part of Oracle's Critical Patch Update program:
- Oracle JDeveloper 184.108.40.206.0, 220.127.116.11.0 and 18.104.22.168.0
- Oracle Outside In Technology 8.4.0 and 8.4.1
- Oracle Portal 22.214.171.124.0
- Oracle Security Service 126.96.36.199.0, 188.8.131.52.0 and 184.108.40.206.0
- Oracle WebCache 220.127.116.11.0 and 18.104.22.168.0
- Oracle WebCenter Content 10.1.3.5.1, 22.214.171.124.0, 126.96.36.199.0 and 188.8.131.52.0
- Oracle WebServices 10.1.3.5.0 and 184.108.40.206.0
For more information;