Tuesday Oct 02, 2012
Monday Aug 20, 2012
By Murali Veligeti on Aug 20, 2012
The default security realm for WebLogic Server includes a WebLogic Principal Validation provider. A Principal Validation provider signs and verifies the authenticity of a specific type of principal. The WebLogic Principal Validation(which comes with weblogic server you can also write custom Principal Validation Provider) provider signs and verifies WebLogic Server principals. In other words, it signs and verifies principals that represent WebLogic Server users or WebLogic Server groups.Authentication providers rely on Principal Validation providers to sign and verify the authenticity of principals (users and groups) contained within a subject.Verification of the subject's principals takes place during the WebLogic Server's demarshalling of RMI client requests for each invocation. The authenticity of the subject's principals is also verified when making authorization decisions.
Thursday Aug 02, 2012
By Murali Veligeti on Aug 02, 2012
To monitor JDBC Resources of a domain there are two ways.
1) Directly accessing each Managed Server (Runtime MBean Server)
2) Via Admin Server (Domain Runtime MBean Server) .
Advantages in using Domain Runtime MBean Server:
* Your code only needs to construct a single URL for connecting to the Domain Runtime MBean Server on the Administration Server. Thereafter, the code can look up values for all server instances and optionally filter the results.
* If your code uses the Runtime MBean Server to read MBean values on multiple server instances, it must construct a URL for each server instance, each of which has a unique listen address/listen port combination.[Read More]
- Developing Spring Portlet for use inside Weblogic Portal / Webcenter Portal
- Tuning Default WorkManager - Advantages and Disadvantages
- Weblogic Server - Developing Custom User Principal Object
- J2EE - Connecting To HTTPS Site Using Simple Java Program When USing Proxy
- J2EE - Creating Clustered EJB Timer Services In Weblogic Server
- J2EE - Creating Custom Cache Tool To Store User Sessions OutSide the Application Server.
- Coherence - Session Sharing between Applications Hosted on Different Application Servers / Hosted on Different WebLogic Domains
- Weblogic Portal - Create Custom WorkFlow
- Weblogic Portal - Refresh Single Portlet In Portal Desktop
- Weblogic Server - Monitor JDBC Resources via JMX API