I'm really pleased with how our sessions have gone this week. Thanks for all the supportive feedback!
Yesterday we handed the reigns over to four great customers in the Multitenant Customer Panel, and we proceed in a similar vein today with three more Multitenant customers. Each has a different story to tell about their use of Multitenant. Each story is good! Grab an early lunch and head over to Park Central - Franciscan I for these three sessions. Bring a pad and a pen.
- Multitenancy at Wells Fargo Bank [CON3139]
- Gerald Bowers, Database Administrator, Wells Fargo
- Michael Anderson, Database Administrator, Wells Fargo
- Thursday, Sep 22, 12:00 p.m. - 12:45 p.m. | Park Central - Franciscan I
- Migrating Oracle Real Application Clusters Databases to Oracle Multitenant [CON2718]
- David Hickson, Database Administrator, British Telecom
- Thursday, Sep 22, 1:15 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. | Park Central - Franciscan II
- Agile Development, Cost Saving, and More with Oracle's Multitenancy Solutions [CON1668]
- Alain Fuhrer, Oracle Database Administrator, Mobiliar Versicherungen AG
- Thursday, Sep 22, 2:30 p.m. - 3:15 p.m. | Park Central - Franciscan I
As you can see, we've saved some of the best sessions for last, so be sure not to miss any of these!
Here's a great link to our recommended sessions this week.
I tweet @OraclePDB #Multitenant #OOW16