- Slides for JavaOne 2015 session (Safer and Faster: New JDK Security Features and Performance Improvements)
- Slides for my JavaOne 2014 session on "Understanding the New JDK 8 Security Features"
- Version 5.0 of the Java Secure Coding Guidelines now available!
- How to use the XML Signature secure validation mode
- How to determine if a signed JAR is timestamped
- JEP 124: Enhance the Certificate Revocation-Checking API
- Slides for my JavaOne session: "Using the New JDK 8 Security Features"
- JEP 131: PKCS#11 Crypto Provider for 64-bit Windows
- JEP 130: SHA-224 Message Digests
- I will be speaking at JavaOne 2013 on "Using the New JDK 8 Security Features"