- How to determine if a signed JAR is timestamped
- JEP 124: Enhance the Certificate Revocation-Checking API
- Slides for my JavaOne session: "Using the New JDK 8 Security Features"
- JEP 131: PKCS#11 Crypto Provider for 64-bit Windows
- JEP 130: SHA-224 Message Digests
- I will be speaking at JavaOne 2013 on "Using the New JDK 8 Security Features"
- Announcing XML Signature 1.1 and Signature Properties Last Call
- Secure Coding Guidelines for the Java Programming Language, Version 3.0
- Using more recent Apache XML Security Libraries with JDK 6 or JDK 7
- Using stronger XML Signature Algorithms in JDK 7