Monday Aug 26, 2013
Monday Aug 19, 2013
Thursday Aug 15, 2013
By smullan on Aug 15, 2013
I will be speaking at JavaOne 2013 on "Using the New JDK 8 Security Features"[Read More]
- Version 5.0 of the Java Secure Coding Guidelines now available!
- How to use the XML Signature secure validation mode
- How to determine if a signed JAR is timestamped
- JEP 124: Enhance the Certificate Revocation-Checking API
- Slides for my JavaOne session: "Using the New JDK 8 Security Features"
- JEP 131: PKCS#11 Crypto Provider for 64-bit Windows
- JEP 130: SHA-224 Message Digests
- I will be speaking at JavaOne 2013 on "Using the New JDK 8 Security Features"
- Announcing XML Signature 1.1 and Signature Properties Last Call
- Secure Coding Guidelines for the Java Programming Language, Version 3.0