By mprove on Oct 15, 2010
If you are no longer suffering under Infoglut, you can focus on the things that matter in your daily business. Whatever that is, you want to get them done. How do you Get Things Done – what are your productivity tips? was the topic of our 13th SocialChat at Oracle. Here are my tweets in chronological order:
- @SocialChat wait a sec. – my avatar is not done yet!!!
- bad planning is a challenge. No planning is even worse. But if you get into the flow all plans are forgotten and the guilt might come afterwards.
- there are four buckets for your tasks:
- urgent and important
- important but not urgent yet
- urgent but not important
- neither urgent nor important.
PS: my bookmarks on GTD at delicious.com/mprove/GTD